CLÍNICA IMPLANTOLÓGICA LLOBELL, S.L. is committed to making its website clinicallobell.es accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 11/12/2018 of 7 September (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September) transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council (1)].
This accessibility statement applies to the website at clinicallobell.es.
This website is FULLY COMPLIANT with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
The present statement was prepared on March 27, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself (MARABELIA COOP.V) through the tools Lighthouse, Webaim.org and WAVE (Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools).
An accessibility test of web navigability has been carried out through the Voice Access tool.
Comments and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
- You can also request in accessible format information that does not comply with the accessibility requirements either because it is excluded, or because it is exempt due to disproportionate burden; or make a complaint about non-compliance with the accessibility requirements.
Through the following channels:
Telephones: 655 28 25 86 – 605 46 29 05
Communications shall be handled and treated with complete confidentiality by MARABELIA COOP.V, as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
Through this procedure, you may file a complaint in order to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, request the adoption of the appropriate measures in the event that you do not agree with the decision adopted, or state the reasons why you consider that the response does not comply with the requirements demanded.
This accessibility statement is accessible to the public through the “accessibility” link in the “footer” section of all pages of the site and is directly accessible through the Web Accessibility link.
The currently visible version of this website is dated March 2023 and the current accessibility level was reviewed on that date.
From that date onwards, partial daily reviews of new or modified web content will be carried out, both templates and final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text in images.
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
- Integrated accessibility tools such as WP Accessibility for improved navigation.
(1) Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies (OJ L 327, 2.12.2016, p. 1).
(2) Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/1523 of 11 October 2018 establishing a model accessibility statement in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies (OJ L 256, 12.10.2018, p. 103).