CLINICA IMPLANTOLÓGICA LLOBELL. respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection , specifically, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and the Organic Law of Data Protection in Spain and its development standards, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, given the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specifically, it is informed that your personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data that is collected or provided voluntarily through the Website, either by browsing it, as well as all those that you can provide in the contact forms, via email or by phone, will be collected and processed by the Treatment Manager, whose data are indicated below
Responsible for Treatment: LLOBELL IMPLANTOLOGICAL CLINIC.
For what purposes are we going to process your personal data?
- Answer your questions, requests or requests.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
- Information by electronic means, which deal with your request.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided there is express authorization.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the Web, about our products and services. Improve our business strategy.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Who will we communicate your data to?
Your data will not be transferred to Third Parties except Legal obligation.
Assignment to Sponsors
If you register for an event, technology conferences, training, etc. that are sponsored by our Partners, and only in those cases, we inform you that IMPLANTOLOGICAL CLINIC LLOBELL. will transfer your data to the Co-Organizers, Sponsors and / or Speakers who participate or promote the courses, conferences and events organized . by LLOBELL IMPLANTOLOGICAL CLINIC.
The purpose of these assignments is to provide the User with more and more extensive information on the companies and speakers whose presentations and / or events attend and to be able to provide a better service in this way.
For what period will we store your data?
Personal data will be maintained while maintaining the link with the Responsible. At the end of the same, the personal data processed in each of the indicated purposes will be kept during the legally established periods or during the period that a judge or court may require them according to the statute of limitations for legal actions. The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if there is no legal deadline, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
What are your rights?
- Namely, if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you give us the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured format, commonly used or mechanical reading.
- To file a claim with the Data Protection Delegate (if applicable) or with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke the consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the express consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
We inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, by writing together with a photocopy of ID to the Data Protection Delegate , at the following address:
LLOBELL IMPLANTOLOGICAL CLINIC.
In certain cases, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
In certain cases you can exercise your right to the portability of the data, which will be delivered in a structured format, commonly used or mechanically read to you or the new responsible for the treatment you designate.
You have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it.
The interested party or their representative is informed that they may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in the event that they consider that the exercise of their rights has not been adequately addressed.